Members receive 8% discount on their purchase.
- Exclusive 8% off Interflora
- Gift cards or digital codes available
- Use directly on Interflora's site
Availability subject to change.
The following terms and conditions apply to any Interflora gift card (a “Gift Card” or a“Card”) purchased by you or someone on your behalf and issued by Interflora British Unit in association with a gift program.
By purchasing the Card, accepting and retaining the Card, or using the Card, you agree to these terms and conditions (as amended from time to time). The terms“we”, our” and “us” refer to Interflora British Unit, the issuer of the Card.
1. GIFT CARDS ARE VALID FOR 12 MONTHS FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE OF THE CARD. AFTER 12 MONTHS THE CARD WILL AUTOMATICALLY EXPIRE AND ANY REMAINING BALANCE ON THE CARD WILL BE CANCELLED.
2. Gift Cards may only be used as full or part payment for Interflora products in the UK shown on and purchased on our website www.interflora.co.uk, by telephone 0844 375 1445, or for such Interflora products available at a participating Interflora florist shops in the United Kingdom (for you nearest Interflora florist visit www.interflora.co.uk and click on ‘find a local florist’).
3. The full amount of each purchase, including taxes and fees, will be deducted from the funds held on the Card, up to the total funds available on the Card. The Card cannot be used to obtain cash or purchase other Gift Cards and you may not return merchandise or cancel services obtained with the Card for a cash refund.
4. No change or refund will be given where the sales transaction is for an amount (including applicable added fees and taxes) less than the balance on the Card but the remaining balance may be applied to future purchases. Gift Cards cannot be returned or refunded (subject to any rights available to you by law).
5. In the event of a Gift Card becoming lost or stolen, you will not be entitled to a refund, except as otherwise provided by law. Further, we are not responsible for funds on the Gift Card used without your knowledge. The Card is for personal use only and may not be used for commercial purposes (including but not limited to resale) without our prior written consent.
6. The Card is not a cheque guarantee, debit or credit card and cannot be used as one. Use of the Card is limited to the amount of funds held on the Card. You cannot increase the funds on the Card.
7. The minimum amount required to activate the Card is 1p and the maximum card limit is £250. Your current balance will be displayed on your receipt or on the card itself. To check your balance online visit www.interflora.co.uk/giftcard and click ‘Balance Enquiry’.
8. We reserve the right to supplement and/or amend these terms and conditions from time to time. We will post any changes on the Interflora website and it is your responsibility to review the website for any changes to the Terms and Conditions. Changes will be effective five (5) hours after the posting of any such change. In the event of any change to these terms and conditions which results in the cancellation of your Card or any material amendment to the scope of the Card benefits, we will refund to you the outstanding balance on the Card.
10. The establishments offering products and/or services through the Card program are independent contractors. We shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss or expense which may be caused or contributed by any act or omission of any such establishments or any of their agents, employees or independent contractors.
11. A person who is not a party to the agreement between you and us has no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any of the Terms and Conditions but this does not affect any right or remedy which exists apart from that Act.
12. These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with English law and the parties hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
13. An Interflora discount voucher code can be used in conjunction with an Interflora Gift Card to make a purchase on interflora.co.uk
Every day, thousands of people trust us to deliver their good wishes and thoughtful sentiments on their behalf. But it's not just about being the largest - we pride ourselves on being the most personable too.
Everyone involved - from our florists, to our delivery drivers, to our customer advisors - all take care to add a little personal touch to the Interflora experience.
We're also proud that so many award-winning florists choose to be part of the Interflora family. Each of our expert florists has the unique blend of skills, creativity and attention to detail needed to create every handmade Interflora bouquet.